Discover, Learn and Achieve
This section applies for projects in scanning large areas or buildings requiring multiple scans.
Breaking Down Recommendations:
- One scan should not exceed longer than 25-30 minutes
- There must be at least 20% overlap between the scans
This is necessary for merging the scans together at a later stage.
In order to scan large sites it is important to pre-plan the survey and be able to answer the questions:
- How large my scan area is?
- How long will it take to scan it all? How many scans will it take?
- Where are the main points for overlap?