Careers at GeoSLAM
Interested in joining a vibrant, rapidly growing team? Please view our current vacancies below.
Click the link at the bottom of each advert for full job specifications and instructions on how to apply.
If we haven't got any suitable roles available, but you're a talented individual with a passion for technology, we’d still love to hear from you.
Please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Internships and Graduate Schemes
Any current vacancies will be listed below as well as the university websites.
Responsible for providing pre-sales technical support to our sales team and global network of distribution. A key product advocate for the business, the candidate must have a strong survey/engineering background and ideally a proven track record in vendor sales. A hands on role working with innovative laser scanning hardware and software, the candidate must be an excellent communicator who can confidently interface and explain the technology to both customers and partners alike.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Pre-sales support to distributors in assigned region
- Advise and support the sales process from customer needs qualification through to technical close
- Conduct sales presentations and onsite demonstrations
- Assist with technical elements of tenders and RFQ’s
- Onsite customer training
- Attend and participate in exhibitions, conferences and events
- Distributor product training
- Provide and consolidate feedback from customers
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Graduate or similar with experience in land surveying, civil engineering, or GIS
- Knowledge of LIDAR/remote sensing hardware and software
- Experience of CAD and/or point cloud post processing packages
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous experience of laser scanning, SLAM or indoor mapping solutions
- Proven track record in pre-sales support for survey instrument manufacturer
- Experience of working with distributors
- Multiple languages
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background with a hands on and proactive approach. Ability to work independently and as part of a team with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a covering letter/email to: firstname.lastname@example.org