Try before you buy
While we can’t get to you, try for yourself from home.
Everything you need
We’ll send you everything you need to try out a ZEB.
We’ll bring it to you
Safe, hygienic delivery to your doorstep.
Here’s everything you need to know about demo in a box.
What is demo in a box?
During COVID-19, our ability to be able to carry out demos has been restricted. Demo in a box means you can still experience the power of GeoSLAM, in your own hands. Here’s how it works:
- If you want to try GeoSLAM out for yourself, complete the form below
- Your regional sales contact will be in touch to talk to you some more about your project
- If we think GeoSLAM will benefit your business and workflow, we’ll let you know which product we think is most suitable and send you a free of charge rental agreement (a credit check may be required)
- We’ll send you a product through a courier or postal service, with everything you need to get started
- You’ll have the product for 2 days, and you’ll have help from our team of experts local to you
- You’ll take photos of the product once you’ve finished with it and return it to us, using the returns label provided.
What can I use the demo for?
Demo in a box is an easy and quick way for you to try out our groundbreaking SLAM equipment, from the comfort of your own home. We’d suggest you do your scans within your own home/garden, depending on regulations where you are.
This scheme is not intended to be used on any commercial project.
Help, I don’t know which product is right for me.
That’s ok, once we have your information, we’ll contact you to talk to you about the environments you’d like to work in (e.g indoor, outdoor, underground, or everywhere) and suggest the product, and accessories that we think are right for you.
Can I borrow a ZEB where I live?
Demo in a box is initially available in the US, Canada and Europe. Please complete the form below and we will let you know if we can offer you a ZEB where you are.
How long can I borrow a ZEB?
So we can lend to everybody who’s applied for demo in a box, you’ll have 2 days with your ZEB.
How much does it cost to borrow a ZEB?
Borrowing a ZEB is free of charge, though we will ask you to sign a loan agreement to protect GeoSLAM against any damage or loss. If loss or damage does occur, the company borrowing the ZEB will be liable.
A credit check will be carried out against the company borrowing the ZEB, depending on the outcome of the credit check, a fully refundable deposit may need to be paid before a unit is shipped to you.
Will I receive any training?
Yes, we’ll assign you a GeoSLAM contact who you’ll hear from through the week with help to get you started, doing your first scan, processing the data you collect, and to answer any questions you have.
And if you like it, we’ll refer you to one of GeoSLAM’s authorised dealers.
What else do I need to know?
Please note the following:
- Demo in a box is only available to companies
- A credit check will be carried out against the company, and a refundable deposit may be required
- GeoSLAM reserve the right to withdraw the offer at anytime
- Demo in a box is subject to availability
- Demo in a box is offered in condition with our general terms and conditions of sale.
Interesting in trying a ZEB for yourself?
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.