Please note that if you have GeoSLAM Draw and you want to move over to Connect there are a few things you need to know:
- Before installing Connect, you should uninstall any existing Connect and Draw software.
- You will need to refresh your Draw licence using the new GeoSLAM Licence Manager to update it to the new 4.0 version.
- Once you have installed Connect, Hub will recognise the new Draw 4.0 version.
- Projects created or opened in Draw 4.0 are not compatible with Draw 3.5.
- If you wish to revert back to Draw 3.5 you will need to uninstall Draw 4.0 and then reinstall Draw 3.5.
Not currently a GeoSLAM Care customer?
If you’re a GeoSLAM customer and your Care package has expired, you can request a quote to renew your Care here.