It is the policy of GeoSLAM Ltd (‘The Company’) to provide a range of services and products, which meet the requirements of its customers and relevant quality standard parameters, and that the services and products are supplied on schedule at an agreed price. All work is carried out in accordance with the highest professional standards, aiming for continual improvement and customer satisfaction through the involvement and participation of all levels of management, staff and other interested parties and by using the appropriate resources. This shall be achieved via the implementation, promulgation and application of a Quality Management System.
Being a small but highly efficient and quality and cost-conscious organisation, a number of personnel are required to perform a dual role within a number of aspects and functions. It is, however, Company policy that this dual role shall not deter personnel from their prime objective of providing a quality service through an adequately controlled quality management system. The primary function of all staff shall be the maintenance and fulfilment of this objective. 3D Laser Mapping Ltd quality objectives, encompassed in the company mission statement are documented and reviewed regularly by senior management.
Management is ultimately responsible for making balanced judgements after assessing relevant business scenarios. In arriving at such decisions, the adequacy and personal integrity of staff and other resources are of fundamental importance. All effort is made to ensure that each person in the organisation:
- understands that quality assurance is important to their future and the future of the business,
- understands how they can assist in the achievement of a quality service;
- is stimulated and encouraged to achieve a quality service
The implementation of the policies and procedures described in this document and in the quality management system has the full commitment of Company senior management. All personnel shall have access to and be guided by the contents of the quality management system and no deviation from the methods and procedures set down shall be permitted.
This Quality Policy Statement conforms to ISO9001:2000 and has been established to ensure that it:
- is appropriate to the purpose of GeoSLAM Ltd
- includes a commitment to meeting requirements and to improve the effectiveness of the
- quality management system
- provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- demonstrates top management commitment
- is communicated, understood and implemented at all levels within GeoSLAM Ltd
- is reviewed regularly for continuing suitability and effectiveness
Date 31 July 2021
Review date 31 July 2022