Create detailed floorplans and take measurements with ease
GeoSLAM Hub is a comprehensive software suite that transforms 3D point cloud data into actionable information and valuable deliverables in minutes.
A part of GeoSLAM’s complete solution, GeoSLAM Hub brings together industry-leading SLAM (Simultaneous Localisation And Mapping) technology with powerful post processing functionality to deliver complete end-to-end solutions.
GeoSLAM Hub is included with hardware solutions and can also be purchased separately.
Why GeoSLAM Draw?
GeoSLAM Draw is a module within Hub. It includes simple to use tools for quickly extracting floor plans and sections from point cloud data. It’s available in several sector packages
- Create 2D plans, sections and elevations from 3D pointcloud data in minutes
- Rapid 2D area measurement from 3D data
- Automatic vectorization of 2D lines allows for rapid floorplan creation
- Easily export data for use in third party CAD and GIS software packages
- Publish, share and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
A range of simple to use tools for quickly extracting layouts and floorplans, turn 3D point clouds into 2D outputs using manual or automatic vectorisation.
A range of advanced options are available for delivering 3D information – ideal for those working in the mining and engineering sectors.
Outputs include the creation of mesh DTMs, volumes, profiles, and surface change measurement.