GeoSLAM has strong trading relationships all over the world. In accordance with our ethical trading policy, we only work with suppliers who can meet said policy and uphold our expected labour standards. Key features of this policy include:
- No child labour is used at any point
- No forced labour is used at any point
- All suppliers meet or exceed the UK Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, or (if higher) the relevant act in their working country.
- All suppliers are free to buy and sell from any number of other businesses. No restrictions, as a way of guaranteeing business, are allowed.
- No discrimination of any kind is practised towards suppliers or their employees.
- Disciplinary measures cannot include wage deductions, and any disciplinary procedure must be in accordance with UK or EU law.
Date 31 July 2021
Review date 31 July 2022