Take to the skies
Collect 300,000 data points per second from the world around you, without the need for GPS.
Using a ZEB Horizon with the quick release UAV mount, you can go from walking to flying in minutes.
- Simple and easy deployment
- No additional positioning sensors required
- No need for GPS
- See intensity values
- Take off/ landing area with features
- Flight plan according to the area, features and overlap
- Processing on site – data quality and coverage check
- Merging multiple dataset – automatic in GeoSLAM HUB
- Georeferencing possibility – checkerboard, spheres, white lines etc.
- Camera availability – pointcloud coloring, mesh creation
- Industrial Estates
- Housing Estates
- Power lines
- Farm, Rural
- Construction sites
Dos and Don'ts
Read our blog on the dos and don’ts of aerial surveying for how to begin your UAV project here.