What you will love about GeoSLAM
- Rapid scanning – Slash survey times with easy-to-use technology. Anyone on site can map accurate tunnel profiles, stockpile volumes, pits and caves in minutes.
- Specialist design – Your mining tools should help, not hinder, which is why GeoSLAM is designed to work in all environments, with ratings up to IP64 level for dust and damp.
- Go-anywhere mapping – Our tech is designed to be used in the trickiest of spaces, even where GPS isn’t available. Walk with the handheld or attach it to a trolley, drone or vehicle.
- Safety as priority – We help you achieve your zero-harm targets by safely scanning underground, inaccessible and dangerous environments, even remote and hazardous areas.
- Express data collation – Whether you need to process data on the go, or in the comfort of your office, our software rapidly creates 3D models, workflows and geo-reference datasets.
- Save time and money – With GeoSLAM, data capture and modelling is up to 10x faster, allowing you to successfully complete projects in minimum time with little or no disruption.
Mapping hazardous mines under intense time constraints
“The ZEB Horizon is a cutting-edge LiDAR scanner that we use to map all the mine tunnels for sampling. It’s a good, cost effective exploration tool for us.”
Robert Carrington, President and Chairman, Newrange Gold
Mining Case Study
Find Out More
We’d love to help you revolutionise safety and productivity in underground environments. Complete the form below and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.