Rapidly record and process incident scene data
“Active shooter incidents are a growing concern in the United States, with death tolls, most predominantly in schools, rapidly rising and law enforcement resources stretched beyond breaking point. Our team is working alongside law enforcement to compress response times, by utilizing 2D floor plans and 3D models developed from GeoSLAM technology. We chose the ZEB REVO-RT for its portability and it provides us with the necessary accuracy and is much more time efficient than other laser scanning technologies.”
Robert W. Myers J.D., CEO, Entropy Group LLC
What you will love about GeoSLAM
- Faster evidence recording – with GeoSLAM, police and security personnel can use a convenient, handheld device to capture digital forensic evidence in minutes.
- Total flexibility – GeoSLAM can be used in any environment, including hazardous and harsh conditions – helping to keep security and defense personnel safe.
- On-the-go processing – the beauty of GeoSLAM is that it processes data in minutes and give you real-time results, saving you time and money.
- Accuracy – crime scene evidence has to be 100% accurate in order to be useful and GeoSLAM can digitally preserve 3D scene data that’s been rapidly captured in one site visit.
- User Friendly – GeoSLAM is easy to use and doesn’t require any training. It can be used by all personnel with even the most basic skills.
- Enables accurate planning – contingency planning for events can be time consuming and costly, but GeoSLAM uses rapid threat detection to creating escape-route floorplans.
Security Case Study
Find Out More
We’d love to help you create rapid 3D digital evidence. Complete the form below and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.