Interested in joining a vibrant, rapidly growing team? Please view our current vacancies below:
Head of Customer Care
We are looking for a Head of Customer Care to lead our technical support team. You’ll have experience in the Geospatial industry and working with customers to offer outstanding after-sales support.
Develop and manage new Technical Support Aftercare proposition for the customer including, but not limited to:
Out of Warranty Repair Service
Extended Service Plans
Accidental Damage Plans
Stock refurbishment and re-sale
• Develop and manage technical aftercare support process including call handling times, response KPIs
• Full financial responsibilities for this P&L including increasing revenues month on month
• Develop operational and financial KPI’s associated with the Technical Support Aftercare solutions being provided.
• Manage Technical Support Engineer Team and ensure excellent customer service is provided to agreed customer SLAs, including maintaining customer relationships and care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
• Ensure service desk problems are resolved promptly and improve current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
• Be accountable for Technical Support Aftercare revenue generation and margin.
• Build and manage key relationships with Customers to drive business growth.
• Collaborate with internal sales and marketing teams to optimise revenue and avoid channel conflict.
• Implement the Salesforce.com help desk application
- Experience in customer support and aftersales care
- Essential experience in geospatial market
- Experience using SalesForce.com
- Experienced in setting and managing KPIs
- Previous experience / knowledge of managing P&L
- Experience in setting up customer support functions and procedures
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com