Interested in joining a vibrant, rapidly growing team? Please view our current vacancies below.
Please click the link at the bottom of each advert for full job specifications, and to apply.
Location: EMEA, APAC
Responsible for providing pre-sales technical support to our sales team and global network of distribution. A key product advocate for the business, the candidate must have a strong survey/engineering background and ideally a proven track record in vendor sales. A hands on role working with innovative laser scanning hardware and software, the candidate must be an excellent communicator who can confidently interface and explain the technology to both customers and partners alike.
- Pre-sales support to distributors in assigned region
- Advise and support the sales process from customer needs qualification through to technical close
- Conduct sales presentations and onsite demonstrations
- Assist with technical elements of tenders and RFQ’s
- Onsite customer training
- Attend and participate in exhibitions, conferences and events
- Distributor product training
- Provide and consolidate feedback from customers
Skills & Experience:
- Graduate or similar with experience in land surveying, civil engineering, or GIS
- Knowledge of LIDAR/remote sensing hardware and software
- Experience of CAD and/or point cloud post processing packages
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous experience of laser scanning, SLAM or indoor mapping solutions
- Proven track record in pre-sales support for survey instrument manufacturer
- Experience of working with distributors
- Multiple languages
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background with a hands on and proactive approach. Ability to work independently and as part of a team with excellent communication and problem solving skills. If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a covering letter/email to:
Lead Software Test Engineer
We’re looking for a Lead Software Test Engineer to join our successful and growing team to help us further develop our product range.
The successful candidate will be a capable manual and automated tester, who wants to help GeoSLAM build a flexible and highly skilled QA team over the next 6-12 months, as well as doing hands-on testing themselves.
Working on multiple projects, the successful candidate will have a broad range of testing activities to complete, will work on all stages of the software development lifecycle and support developers to create high quality, tested software
Whether you come from an academic background or have a track record producing commercial software we’d like to hear from you.
Dev Ops, System Administrator
We’re looking for talented Dev Ops, System Administrators to join our successful and growing team to help us further enhance our products and services.
You will be self-motivated and pro-active with excellent communication skills.
Working on multiple projects, you will have a broad range of operations and production automation tasks to complete and you will be working in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
You will be passionate about delivering robust, scalable solutions and enjoy developing software that solves our customers problems.