Take your ZEB-HORIZON to the skies with the UAV mount. Capture from new heights with improved relative accuracy without the need for an IMU, even in areas with low GPS.
With a range of 100m and payload of 3.7kg, the ZEB-HORIZON is great for airborne applications.
ZEB HORIZON is your tool to capture, process and understand the world around you.
Lightweight and rugged, ZEB-HORIZON is simple to use, fast to capture and easy to process, so you have the most accurate information you need to make the most important decisions.
With powerful SLAM technology at its heart, the ZEB-HORIZON can even be used in remote areas with poor GPS
Go further than ever before with ZEB-HORIZON's range of mounting options. The ZEB-HORIZON can be mounted on a wide range of commercially available drones.
Buy your ZEB HORIZON from one of our accredited dealers, click here to find the one closest to you.
With a collection rate of 300,000 points per second, and an accuracy of 1-3cm*, the ZEB-HORIZON is suitable for a vast array of airborne applications, including:
- Wind turbine inspections
- Utility vegetation management
- Precision agriculture
The base unit ZEB-HORIZON comes in a backpack for simple transportation and ease of use, but as well as the UAV mount, there are many more options to suit your survey:
- Elevate the ZEB-HORIZON with an extendable pole to increase scanner range, or to access hard-to reach spaces (such as ceiling voids).
- Attach the ZEB-HORIZON to the GeoSLAM Cradle to lower into inaccessible areas (such as manholes).
- Add contextual imagery to your data with an optional ZEB-CAM.
King's College (Cambridge, UK) data classified by height, captured in under 30 minutes with ZEB-HORIZON (data viewed in CloudCompare)
Learn more about our Software
Transform your scan data into actionable intelligence with GeoSLAM Hub.
- Industry-leading SLAM processing to generate accurate 3D point clouds from mobile data
- Automatic registration of multiple scans and geo-referencing of datasets to control
- Import, view and interrogate data captured from all GeoSLAM mobile mapping devices
- Generate simple and fast 3D measurements and 2D CAD deliverables
- Easily export data for use with all major third-party CAD and GIS software packages
Meet the family
Quick and easy to use, our range of 3D mobile scanning solutions provide reliable data for a range of applications.
Your partner in any environment. Lightweight, reliable and rugged. Go everywhere.
Clear, comprehensive data and real-time processing. Capture with confidence.
Effortless data capture, multiple mounting options and UAV ready. Strongest ever SLAM.