Try before you buy
See the solutions in action, for your specific application in real time.
Everything you need
All demos include everything you need – hardware, software and support.
We have a variety of demo formats depending on where you are located.
Our core ZEB products
New to handheld mapping? Meet the ZEB Go – your first step in SLAM technology.
ZEB Revo RT
Lightweight and easy to use, view your point cloud in real-time with the ZEB Revo RT.
Our most versatile SLAM scanner with multiple deployment options and RGB colourisation.
(with Vision camera)
ZEB Horizon RT
Our ultimate mobile mapping solution but with real-time processing.
Our processing software
GeoSLAM Connect comes as standard with every ZEB scanner. Experience the power of the world’s leading SLAM algorithm alongside 3D visualisation of your data, additional processing and filtering, workflow automation tools and integration into third party software applications.
Frequently asked questions about GeoSLAM Demos
How does a demo work?
There are a range of different demo methods available depending on your situation and location, including in-person demos and remote demos where we send you the equipment in a box (Demo-in-a-Box).
Demos all include the ability to try the scanner (and accessories if possible), as well as a trial license so you can process in GeoSLAM Connect.
- If you want to try GeoSLAM out for yourself, complete the form below.
- Your regional sales contact will be in touch to talk to you some more about your project.
- If we think GeoSLAM will benefit your business and workflow, we’ll let you know which product we think is most suitable and what demo options are available to you.
- Demos will usually, where available, be conducted in person with one of our specialists coming to you to show you how everything works and supporting you to try it yourself.
- In some cases where in-person demonstrations are not practical, there might be the opportunity to do a Demo-in-a-Box, where we’ll send you a product through a courier or postal service, with everything you need to get started. You’ll have the product for 2 days, and you’ll have help from our team of experts local to you.
What can I use the demo for?
Demos are a quick way for you to try out our ground-breaking SLAM equipment. We can do your demo in any suitable SLAM environment, so you can see how it works for the application you intend to use it for.
Help, I don’t know which product is right for me.
That’s ok, once we have your information, we’ll contact you to talk to you about the environments you’d like to work in (e.g indoor, outdoor, underground, or everywhere) and suggest the product, and accessories that we think are right for you.
Can I borrow a ZEB where I live?
We have representatives in most countries, with a range of demo options depending on where you are located. Please complete the form below and we will let you know if we can show you a ZEB where you are.
Which products can I demo?
You can demo any product from the ZEB family – that’s a ZEB Go, ZEB Revo RT, ZEB Horizon, or ZEB Horizon RT. We’ll talk to you before the demo to work out which product would suit you best. It is often possible to demo accessories, depending on what is available in your location at the time (accessories are available for in-person demos only).
All demo types will also include our GeoSLAM Connect software, so you can also see how the processing works and how to use it.
Will I receive any training?
All demos are conducted by an expert, who will be able to answer all of your questions and train you in how to use the equipment and software for yourself.
For Demo-in-a-Box we’ll assign you a GeoSLAM contact who you’ll hear from through the week with help to get you started, doing your first scan, processing the data you collect, and to answer any questions you have.
What else do I need to know?
There are lots of demo options available including in-person and remote (Demo-in-a-Box). We are happy to talk with you about what options are available in your area.
Please note the following conditions apply for Demo-in-a-Box style demos
- Demo in a box is only available to companies
- A credit check will be carried out against the company, and a refundable deposit may be required
- GeoSLAM reserve the right to withdraw the offer at anytime
- Demo in a box is subject to availability, and is not available in every country
- Demo in a box is offered in condition with our general terms and conditions of sale.
Interested in trying a ZEB for yourself?
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.