Effortless data capture
With a range of 100m, the ZEB HORIZON is great for outdoor use including spaces where features are positioned further apart. Its lightweight and compact design also make it perfect for indoor surveys.
ZEB HORIZON is your tool to capture, process and understand the world around you.
Lightweight and rugged, ZEB HORIZON is simple to use, fast to capture and easy to process, so you have the most accurate information you need to make the most important decisions.
With powerful SLAM technology at its heart, the ZEB HORIZON can even be used in remote areas with poor GPS – such as underground or in forest environments.
Go further than ever before with ZEB HORIZON’s range of mounting options, including UAV compatibility.
With a collection rate of 300,000 points per second, and an accurate of 1-3cm, the ZEB HORIZON is suitable for a vast array of applications.
The complete solution comes in a backpack for simple transportation and ease of use, but there are many more options to suit your survey:
- Elevate the ZEB Horizon with an extendable pole to increase scanner range, or to access hard-to reach spaces (such as ceiling voids).
- Attach the ZEB Horizon to the GeoSLAM Cradle to lower into inaccessible areas (such as manholes).
- Mount the ZEB Horizon to a UAV and take to the skies for complete coverage of all features.
- Use the ZEB Pano for adding 360° panoramic photography to your point clouds.
- Add contextual imagery to your data with an optional ZEB Cam.
Find out how the ZEB HORIZON is revolutionising data capture for these clients
Scanning the Arc de Triomphe
Arrange a Demo
Submit your details below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.